Friday 12 October 2012

Day 8



Wake up alarms at 4:30

I hardly slept at all last night..... just a little bit  more sleep ... Just a little more...
check my watch again it was almost 7:00!!   ....That was fast!!!
Cycling clothes still wet...... anyway, it Will either get dry in the sun as i wear it or get wet from my perspiration..... so it does not matter.
Bath.... Meditation.... Pack up.
As i got out i was greeted by The Sun.... in all it's bright and shining glory!
It's going to be one hard ride today again.
Entered Malaysia at 10:15am.
Cycled on the highway as the inner roast are complicated. So far no police waved me..
reached Butterworth at past 5:00pm.
Took me more than an hour to find a place to stay... It is all alien to me.
Went to an atm machine to draw money to pay the hotel and.... Surprise... Surprise!
........The card got stuck in the machine and i could not draw any money... Whatever i have here won't go much far. All my money for food and for room rent is in that card!!!
Will go to the bank office tomorrow morning to sort this out or i am stuck!
Had dinner... My first real meal for today... So tired and so hungry... And now a new drama is unfolding......


No comments:

Post a Comment