Friday 12 October 2012

Day 7


Present location: Sadao, Songkhla (35kms to Malaysia)
Running distance covered:  1020.6 kms.


The weather:  bright... and hot
I've decided to reach Singapore in 4 to 5 days. This would lessen my expenses for this event for the longer i stay on the road the more expensive it would be.
My deep gratitude to my brother for sponsoring my travel expenses.
4:30am   - time seems to be running fast. I just closed my eyes awhile ago now it's 4:30am! How come when i cycle time seems to slow down. I look at my odometer and time and saw  that i have covered only a few kms to what seems to me long hours of pedalling??!
past 1:00pm.  Feeling hungry... Those is easy to solve.... but being a vegetarian complicates things up. Most shops have pre cooked items that are not vegetarian.
Past 2:00pm
Ahhh... Finally a food shop that you can order what you want.
Cycled immediately after meal... I noticed that i can cycle faster!!! Food ostensibly fuel...
Past 3:00pm I am on Songkhla now.... Wow
Around 8:00pm... Reached the outskirts  of Sadao
I am now around 35kms to the border of Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment