Monday 8 October 2012

Day 4

Location: Chumphon 

Total running distance: 445.1kms


Started the day with a flat tire... again. Fixed it and started cycling hard and fast.
I have covered a good distance yesterday but it  left me totally exhausted. 
Still about 1500kms to go to reach Singapore. that is about a maximum of 15 days  of cycling.
A motorcyclist rode beside me and asked where am i headed?  ...i told him to Singapore. They were wide eyed upon hearing that and gave me a thumbs up and good wishes and sped up. Some cars honk even though i am at the very side of the road. I think they are acknowledging what i am doing and it is inspiring especially when you are alone out here.
My water in the bottle taste like plastic that made me feel like vomiting. I need to find some electrolyte powder to mix with it but most shops don't have it.
Past 4:00pm already, delayed my lunch as much as i can as it is cloudy.... a good time to cycle as it is not as exhausting as doing it under the sun. Really hungry....  feeling cold and dizzy...
Thanks to Mr. VJ for his advises and warnings while cycling in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment