Wednesday 3 October 2012

Day 1


My Dearest Children,

I shall be away for almost a month which most of you know already… Even before starting the ride today I feel my legs heavy… not from tiredness but from the thought of being away from you for almost a month. My eyes are misty as well not due to dust or tiredness but because I miss you all so much already.

 Where ever I will be All of You will always be in my heart, You are the very meaning of my life. I will carry you with me always in my thoughts and tell you the beautiful things I have seen in this journey; the sceneries, the food, the nice and kind people that I will meet… And whenever I feel my legs giving up I will just look at Your pictures on the handlebars of my bike and it will be enough to keep me going…. as You are my strength…The very purpose of my life.

When I come back I will cook spaghetti just like the day I came back from the long walk three years ago… but not only spaghetti but I will bring lots of sweet as well….  Yes, sweets, the word I use when I need all of you to come down quickly when there is work to do..J, aisde from the other word called Pai Theo!

I shall be writing to You always to tell You where I am already and what adventures that I have encountered, better yet, I will tell David to read to you my Cycling Diary.

                                                                                                                                                                MY LOVE TO EVERYONE
                                                                                                                                                                                DADA RAMAKRISHNA

No comments:

Post a Comment