Saturday 6 October 2012

Day 3




Location: baan Sam Rong

Running distance covered: 289.4kms

I thought:

That having a fan is enough to drive the mosquitoes away....  Wrong!
That having thinner wheels I could go faster.... Wrong! Got two flat tires already. When it rains it is more slippery than the thick ones I had before. In the end better use the thick off road wheels.
As i left the temple i saw the beach and it reminded me 5 years ago when I brought all the children to this beach... Really miss them now.
I always look at their picture which I attached on my handlebars. David... Pls tell the children that I miss them.
Started late cycling today due to stomach problems. By the time I got on the road my wheel got punctured again. This won't easily happen if I used my thick off road tires.
Rained hard in the afternoon but I kept on going on a slow pace as i noticed that my wheels are slipping. Again, my thick off road tires can handle this better. Riding in the rain is still better preferred than being roasted under the sun.
Someone informed me when I asked for directions that a storm is coming... let's see if it is really coming.
My love to everyone,
Dada rama

No comments:

Post a Comment