Wednesday 17 October 2012

day 12

 Got up at 4:30
Did meditation.... bath..... packed up....
Cycling clothes still wet so i used the extra shirt which is dry. When i got out it is raining.... I should have used my wet shirt.
Today is a record breaking event:  SIX FLAT TIRES!!!
Walking on the street with my bike asking for some  bicycle shop... Most of the people i asked don't know.... Motorcycle shops don't want to fix inner tubes ... rented a vehicle to find a shop... Ended up as a good decision as the driver knows where.
Replaced my thin tires which they call slick tires into thick Mountain bike tires.
Most of my flat TIRES since the beginning of this cycling are from broken tire with wires exposed
I think i won't be able to reach Singapore in two days!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment